|Lemon and Lime Cheesecake|
- 2 oaty digestive-style biscuits
- 2 dessert spoons of melted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 level tablespoon icing sugar
- 125g mascarpone cheese
- Place the biscuits into a bowl and turn them into crumbs using the end of a rolling pin.
- Pour the melted butter over the biscuits and mix well.
- Spoon the crumbs into the bottom of the dishes and press it down firmly with your fingers to make a base.
- Cut the lemon and lime in half, and squeeze the juice into a clean bowl. (Roll the lemon and lime on the table top to loosen the juice inside.)
- Add the mascarpone cheese and icing sugar to the juice and mix them together with a fork.
- Spoon the mixture into the dishes to cover the biscuit bases.
- Cover the dishes and put them in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
Serving suggestion: serve with fresh fruit, jam or simply on it’s own. We do not recommend you freeze this dish.